Vol.III

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Snaps | On The Block

[Above:  TK of Those Two is Very Rare]

This past Wednesday I took two days away from work to chill with some friends & start on a new project that I have up my sleeve.  I posted on Fairfax for the afternoon into the evening before catching a skate session in the dark with Rob (MLCS).  


RSWD


Tony the Pony


Chris King & I go way back, good to see him doing his thing in LA


Diamond Mayor


Corey & G


Jenn Klein's Photo.




Peas & Carrots & Friends.


Gio


Yori


Feels good to be back on the board, I was vexed with a knee injury and haven't stepped on one in 4 months.


Game of Skate


Tony Backside Flip



Oh it's Aurielle






By the time Me & Rob go to Westchester, the lights were off, oh well we still skated.


FIN

Posted By Mateo
Photo Credit:  Mateo & Jenn Klein

No comments: