Vol.III

Monday, April 11, 2011

EVENT | Labels x DYNT x Brooklyn Projects | Hard Work Pays Off

bpflier

While I am sitting here contemplating what to write for this post all I can really think of is "hard work truly pays off." Five years ago you would have found me camping out in front of the original Brooklyn Projects off Melrose on the hunt for the newest pair of sneakers. I've always looked up to shops like this while having dreams of entering this industry. I would stop by their shop often while in the area, but would have never thought that I would be doing a collaboration event with the same people 5 years later. I am honored to introduce & invite you to "Hard Work Pays Off", A Lifestyle Photo Exhibit & Event. The title best explains the meaning behind it. The heads over at BP & Labels came to me to do this event,Big shout out to Melloe Won, we truly appreciate the consideration. The event will consist of a small photo exhibit, a LIMITED COLLABORATION T-Shirt, music, giveaways, drinks, & good times. This event means a great deal to me personally as well as my team. The event will be located at Brooklyn Projects Pasadena, so all of our LA friends have no excuses. Make sure you come out, chill with us, & take some pics!


No comments: